In this interview with Dr. Ornella Parolini, Director of the E. Menni Research Center in Italy, we discussed her pioneering research on human placental stem cells. Her research is focused on the immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory properties of amniotic and chorionic membrane cells. She is also President of the International Placenta Stem Cell Society (IPLASS), making her a globally recognized expert.
In addition to Dr. Robert Harari who holds a wide range of placental stem cell patents, Dr. Parolini is one of the world’s leading experts on placental stem cells and their therapeutic applications.
In this article:
- Definition of Placental Stem Cells
- Interview with Placental Stem Cell Expert, Dr. Parolini
- Placental Stem Cell Advantages
- International Placental Stem Cell Society
- Clinical Applications of Placental Stem Cells