According to the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, 80 percent of Americans will have at least one episode of lower (or lumbar) back pain in their lifetimes. Discomfort or pain in the cervical and thoracic regions is common as well, with an estimated third or so of Americans living with pain at any given time. For much of human history, back pain treatment consisted of home remedies, massage, and rest – but not much more.
In this article:
- An Introduction to Stem Cell Therapy for Back Pain
- How Do Stem Cells Heal the Body?
- How Does Stem Cell Treatment for Low Back Pain Work?
- Does Stem Cell Treatment Work for Back Pain?
- Regenexx’s Back Pain Treatment
- How Far Away Is an Approved Stem Cell Treatment for Back Pain?