The world’s only searchable, sortable database of stem cell therapy companies that is publicly available.
For a limited-time only, you can claim this global database for an unusual 50% off. Act fast, because this offer expires soon.
Today, there are nearly 250 companies worldwide that are developing stem cell products for therapeutic use in humans to address a diverse range of chronic and acute conditions.
The rapid growth of stem cell companies is being driven by:
- Accelerated funding for stem cell therapies
- Increased interest among pharmaceutical companies in stem cell partnerships
- Investor appetite for stem cell based therapeutics
- Use of cell therapies in the treatment of COVID-19 complications, such as immune and respiratory complications
- Rising numbers of stem cell therapy trials underway worldwide
Stem Cell Therapy Companies
Stem cells are primitive cells found in all multi-cellular organisms that are characterized by self-renewal and the capacity to differentiate into mature cell types. Stem cell research has been going on for over 50 years, because stem cells have a unique ability to divide and replicate repeatedly.
This comprehensive database of stem cell companies includes all known market competitors who are developing stem cell therapies for use in human patients.
For each entry, it includes the following data points:
- Company Name
- Location (City/State)
- Description of Stem Cell Therapy/Technology
- Contact Email
- Company LinkedIn Page
Because this database is an essential resource within our company, we are confident it will be a valuable resource for you too. It was originally developed in-house for our own purposes, but we have had many clients requesting access to it.
When you check out below, your product will be delivered instantly as an Excel download. Of course, your investment is backed by a Greater than 100% Money Back Guarantee.