Introducing the world’s only searchable, sortable database of stem cell therapy companies that is continuously updated on a daily basis.
There are now 100+ companies developing stem cell products for therapeutic use in humans to address a diverse range of chronic and acute conditions.
The rapid growth of stem cell companies is being driven by:
- Use of cell therapies in the treatment of COVID-19 complications, such as immune and respiratory complications
- Accelerated funding for stem cell therapies due to support from BARDA, CIRM, NIAID, and other groups
- Increased interest among pharmaceutical companies in stem cell partnerships
- Increased investor appetite for stem cell based therapeutics
- Potential for stem cell therapies to support the management of the largest pandemic in modern history
Stem Cell Therapy Companies
Stem cells are primitive cells found in all multi-cellular organisms that are characterized by self-renewal and the capacity to differentiate into mature cell types. Stem cell research has been going on for over 50 years, because stem cells have a unique ability to divide and replicate repeatedly.
This comprehensive database of stem cell companies includes all known market competitors who are developing stem cell therapies for use in human patients.
For each entry, it includes the following data points:
- Company Name
- Description of Stem Cell Therapy/Technology
Because this database is an essential resource within our company, we are confident it will be a valuable resource for you too.
It was originally developed in-house for our own purposes, but we have had more and more clients requesting access to it.
For a brief time, you can claim this comprehensive database for only $49 (40% off).
Act now, before this offer expires and receive this database instantly as an Excel download.
Of course, your investment is backed by our Greater than 100% Money Back Guarantee.