This database was just updated for Q4 2023! This week only, you can claim it for 50% off. Act fast, because this offer expires September 30th.
Provided instantly as an Excel database, this is the world’s only searchable, sortable database of regenerative medicine companies worldwide that is publicly available.
Regenerative medicine (RM) companies are multiplying rapidly in number. There are now an astonishing 1,550+ companies developing regenerative medicine products for therapeutic use in humans.
Updated for Q4 2023
For our recent Q4 2023 update of this database, our team of research analysts added an astounding 292 companies. Additionally, we also went through every single company to see if they were still in business. As a result of this deep dive, 91 companies were removed, either because they were either acquired, merged, or went out of business.
Thus, there are now an incredible 1,550+ regenerative medicine companies that are actively operating and competing worldwide.
Today in 2023, the rapid growth of RM companies is being driven by:
- Unprecedented rates of RM clinical trials
- Accelerated pathways for RM product approvals
- Flourishing approvals for cell and gene therapies
- Increased interest among pharmaceutical companies in RM partnerships
Definition of Regenerative Medicine
Because the number of companies can vary depending on the definition of regenerative medicine that is applied, we define regenerative medicine companies as those pursuing therapeutic approaches that include:
While other organizations have applied a looser definition of regenerative medicine, we believe this targeted definition provides the most accurate coverage of the regenerative medicine (RM) industry and its annual rate of growth.
Global Database of Regenerative Medicine Companies
It takes our team of analysts countless hours of research to uncover newly launched companies from across the globe. We also utilize translators to discover companies doing business in a wide range of languages.
Additionally, we crowd-source feedback from BioInformant’s partners, clients, and readership who contribute new additions and submit company profiles.
The end result is the world’s only searchable, sortable database of regenerative medicine companies that is publicly available.
Because it is an essential resource within our company, we are confident it will be an invaluable resource to you too. This database was originally developed in-house for our own purposes, but we have had partners requesting access to it so they could identify:
- Clients and end-users of their products/services
- Partners and collaborators
- In-licensing and out-licensing opportunities
- Merger and acquisition (M&A) targets
- New market competitors
This comprehensive global database includes:
- Name of company
- Company website
- Description of regenerative medicine (RM) products under development
You can use it to:
- Assess (and quantify) companies developing RM therapies
- Identify market competition (including competitors operating with a low-profile)
- Learn about new products under development
- Spot countries with a high number of RM companies (geographic “hotspots”)
When you check out below, your product will be delivered instantly as an Excel download. Of course, your investment is backed by a Greater than 100% Money Back Guarantee.