The world’s only searchable, sortable database of regenerative medicine companies worldwide that is publicly available.
It’s official. Regenerative medicine (RM) companies are surging in 2021. There are now 900+ companies developing regenerative medicine products for therapeutic use in humans.
The rapid growth of RM companies is being driven by:
- A surging number of clinical trials
- Accelerated pathways for product approvals
- World’s first regulatory approvals of CAR-T therapies
- Increased interest among pharmaceutical companies in RM partnerships
- Potential for RM therapies to revolutionize healthcare
Definition of Regenerative Medicine
Because the number of companies can vary substantially depending on the definition of regenerative medicine that is applied (included and excluded technologies), we define regenerative medicine companies as those pursuing therapeutic approaches that include:
While other organizations have applied a looser definition of regenerative medicine, we believe this targeted definition provides the most accurate coverage of the regenerative medicine (RM) industry and its annual rate of growth.
Global Database of Regenerative Medicine Companies
It takes our analysts hours of research each week to uncover newly launched companies from across the globe. We also utilize translators to discover companies doing business in a wide range of languages and crowd-source feedback from BioInformant’s partners, clients, and online readership of nearly one million viewers per year.
The end result is the world’s only searchable, sortable database of RM companies that is publicly available.
Because it is an essential resource within our company, we are confident it will be an invaluable resource to you too. This database was originally developed in-house for our own purposes, but we had partners repeatedly requesting access to it so they could identify:
- Clients and end-users of their products/services
- Partners and collaborators
- In-licensing and out-licensing opportunities
- Merger and acquisition (M&A) targets
- New market competitors
This comprehensive global database includes:
- Name of company
- Company website
- Description of regenerative medicine (RM) products under development
You can use it to:
- Assess (and quantify) companies developing RM therapies
- Identify market competition (including competitors operating with a low-profile)
- Learn about new products under development
- Spot countries with a high number of RM companies (geographic “hotspots”)
Imagine having instant access to all regenerative medicine companies worldwide, without sacrificing weeks of unnecessary research or missing critical opportunities.
Act now and your product will be delivered instantly as an Excel download. Of course, your investment is backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee.