The world’s only searchable, sortable database of regenerative medicine companies worldwide that is updated on a daily basis.
It’s official. Regenerative medicine (RM) companies are surging during COVID-19.
There are now 800+ companies developing regenerative medicine products for therapeutic use in humans — many of which are contributing toward the management of the global COVID-19 pandemic.
The rapid growth of RM companies is being driven by:
- Use of cell therapies in the treatment of COVID-19 complications, such as immune and respiratory complications
- Promise of MSCs for ameloriating COVID-induced respiratory distress, such as ARDS
- Accelerated pathways for regulatory approvals during COVID-19
- Surging funding for RM therapies due to support from BARDA, CIRM, NIAID, and other groups
- Increased interest among pharmaceutical companies in RM partnerships related to COVID-19
- Potential for RM therapies to support the management of the largest pandemic in modern history
Definition of Regenerative Medicine
Because the number of companies can vary substantially depending on the definition of regenerative medicine that is applied (included & excluded technologies), we define regenerative medicine companies as those pursuing therapeutic approaches that include:
While other organizations have applied a looser definition of regenerative medicine, we believe this targeted definition provides the most accurate coverage of the Regenerative Medicine (RM) Industry and its annual rate of growth.
Global Database of Regenerative Medicine Companies
It takes our analysts hours of research each week to uncover newly launched companies from across the globe. We also utilize translators to discover companies doing business in a diverse range of languages and crowd-source feedback from BioInformant’s partners, clients, and followers.
The end result is the world’s only searchable, sortable database of RM companies that is continuously updated on a daily basis.
This comprehensive global database includes:
- Name of company
- Company website
- Description of Regenerative Medicine (RM) products under development
Use it to:
- Identify companies developing regenerative medicine therapies
- Sell your products/services to regenerative medicine companies
- Identify market competition (including competitors operating with a low-profile)
- Learn about new products under development
- Spot countries with a high number of regenerative medicine companies (geographic “hotspots”)
This database was originally developed in-house for our own purposes, but we had clients repeatedly requesting access to it.
Because it is an essential resource within our company, we are confident it will be a valuable resource for you too.
Claim It for 50% Off
For a limited-time, you can claim the world’s only searchable, sortable database of regenerative medicine companies worldwide that is updated on a daily basis for 50% off — only $97.
Imagine having instant access to all RM companies worldwide, without sacrificing weeks of unncessary research or being at risk of missing critical opportunities for…
- R&D collaborations
- Manufacturing partnerships
- In-licensing deals
- Supply chain oppportunities
- M&A opportunities
- And more
Without a doubt, it is critical to be current on RM industry dynamics, because we are in the middle of the largest pandemic in modern history.
Act now and your product will be delivered instantly as an Excel download.
Of course, your investment is backed by a Greater than 100% Money Back Guarantee.