As the first and only market research firm to specialize in the stem cell industry, BioInformant’s 175-page global strategic report “Stem Cell Research Products – Opportunities, Tools, and Technologies” evaluates strategies across the stem cell product spectrum, with emphasis on opportunities for research product development.
It explores unique market opportunities by stem cell type, including mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs), hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs), induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs), embryonic stem cells (ESCs), neural stem cells (NSCs), and more.
The possibilities arising from stem cells have resulted in great commercial interest, with potential applications ranging from their use in the reversal of disease, to targeted cell therapy, tissue regeneration, pharmacological testing on cell-specific tissues, toxicology assessment, and more.
Several broad categories of stem cells exist, including:
• Embryonic stem cells, derived from blastocysts
• Perinatal stem cells, obtained during the period immediately before and after birth
• Adult stem cells, found in adult tissues
• Induced pluripotent stem cells, produced by genetically reprogramming adults cells
• Cancer stem cells, which give rise to clonal populations of cells that form tumors or disperse in the body
Currently, the following account for the majority of stem cell research:
• Basic Research – Understanding of stem cell mechanisms and behavior
• Regenerative Medicine – Reversal of injury or disease through cell therapy and regenerative approaches
• Drug Target Validation and Drug Delivery – Accelerated drug development processes
• Toxicology Screening – Drug safety and efficacy assessment
To facilitate research resulting from interest in these potential far-ranging applications, a large and growing stem cells research products market has emerged.
Large companies selling stem cell research products include:
• Thermo Fisher Scientific
• BD Biosciences, a Division of Becton Dickinson (BD)
• Merck KGaA
• Miltenyi Biotec
• STEMCELL Technologies
• Lonza Group
• Clontech (a Takara Bio Company)
• GE Healthcare Life Sciences.
Key report findings include:
• Market size determinations, with 5-year projections for the stem cell research products market
• Trend rate analysis for stem cell grants, patents, clinical trials, and scientific publications
• Stem cell funding sources and amounts (domestic and international)
• Stem cell research applications, including priorities by segment
• Relative demand for stem cell products, by stem cell type
• Breakdown of stem cell product categories
• Competitive analysis of leading stem cell research product companies
• Online trends for stem cells, including Google Trends and Google Adwords
• Social analytics for stem cells, including activity on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and more
• Communications strategies for accessing the marketplace
• End-user survey of stem cell scientists
• And much more
End-User Survey of 289 Stem Cell Scientists
A distinctive feature of this report is an end-user survey of 289 researchers worldwide that identify as having stem cells as their research focus. These survey findings reveal researcher needs, technical preferences, key factors influencing buying decisions, and more.
The findings can be used to make effective product development decisions, create targeted marketing messages, and produce higher prospect-to-client conversion rates.
Claim this report to acquire an understanding of stem cell market trends, efficiently target emerging opportunities, and accurately identify the current and future needs of your client base.
To learn more, view “Stem Cell Research Products – Opportunities, Tools, and Technologies.”
BioInformant is the first and only market research firm to specialize exclusively in the stem cell industry. BioInformant research has been cited by major news outlets that include the Wall Street Journal, Xconomy, and Vogue Magazine. Serving Fortune 500 leaders that include GE Healthcare, Pfizer, and Goldman Sachs, BioInformant is your global leader in stem cell industry data.
Tell Us What You Think!