BioInformant is extremely honored to sponsor the upcoming World Stem Cell Summit produced by the Genetics Policy Institute (GPI) being held in Atlanta, Georgia, over December 10-12, 2015. It is an honor to support this event, because it is the world’s largest interdisciplinary meeting to bring together stakeholders from across the stem cell and regenerative medicine spectrum.
On a personal level, I’m excited to attend the summit, because I’m the President/CEO of a stem cell market research firm, but also a stem cell transplant recipient. The World Stem Cell Summit is one of the few events worldwide that brings together stem cell executives, investors, researchers, clinicians, doctors, advocates, and patients. It also features over 200 renowned speakers, which means that for the past month, I’ve been reviewing the speaker list and planning out my “must see” talks.
If you are a stem cell industry participant, this will be the event of the year to attend.
About the World Stem Cell Summit
The World Stem Cell Summit & RegMed Capital Conference aims to foster biomedical research, funding, and investments targeting cures. This event showcases over 200 organizing partners, sponsors, exhibitors, endorsing organizations, and media partners, aiming to provide insight and inspiration for understanding how stem cell science and regenerative medicine fit together.
As mentioned, this summit will highlight over 200 speakers, professionals from a diverse range of fields. Prominent industry leaders, scientists, clinicians, venture capitalists and angel investors, philanthropists, policymakers, and more will provide a variety of sessions aiming to unite, educate, and harmonize the global stem cell community.
The summit is organized into seven different tracks that provide various concentrations and aspire towards different goals within stem cell advancement. A list of the tracks are below, but more detailed descriptions of each track can be found here.
- Discovery: Presents the latest scientific discoveries and trends from laboratories around the world.
- RegMed Capital Conference (RMCC): Explores advancing investments and commercialization to accelerate cures.
- Innovation Showcase: Presents the latest trends in innovative technologies, products, and services advancing regenerative medicine.
- Translation and Clinical Trials: Showcases significant clinical trials from around the world, analyzing the pathways to the clinic and prospects for delivering treatments.
- Regenerative Services & Applications: Focuses on the emerging role of regenerative medicine in clinical practice.
- Hot Topics & Future Trends: Focuses on bold and innovative solutions, showcases guru-visionaries and inspiring advocacy leaders.
- Ethics, Law & Society (ELSI): Includes topics such as universal consents for research and clinical trials, technology transfer, intellectual property, comparative and regulatory law, etc.
This year, the conference will feature more than 65 hours of in-depth programming, as well as a Poster Forum for those who wish to share findings and feedback from other participants, roundtable conversations, a Stem Cell Action Awards Dinner, a “Conversation with Experts” Luncheon, and several other networking and partnership opportunities.
The Ultimate Stem Cell Event of the Year
In my opinion, the World Stem Cell Summit is the ultimate gathering for the stem cell community, praise which I don’t give lightly, as I attend more than a dozen stem cell and regenerative medicine events worldwide each year. Also of importance to me, the summit will be well-represented by cord blood industry participants, because cord blood contains valuable hematopoietic stem cells and cord tissue contains valuable mesenchymal stem cells. So, it is with great eagerness that I look forward to connecting with BioInformant’s clients across the stem cell and cord blood industry.
If you will also be attending the event, please comment below or email my team at [email protected] so that I can get scheduled to meet up with you at the event.
Many thanks to the Genetics Policy Institute for allowing Bioinformant to be a collaborator and partner for the 2015 World Stem Cell Summit. It is a deep honor for us to be a part of this incredible event.
To learn more about strategies for commercializing stem cells, view our global strategic reports for the stem cell and cord blood industry.