Research supply companies are defined as companies that offer tools to support life science research.
Large companies selling research products include:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- BD Biosciences, a Division of Becton Dickinson (BD)
- Merck KGaA
- Miltenyi Biotec
- STEMCELL Technologies
- Lonza Group
- Takara Bio
- GE Healthcare Life Sciences
Dozens of mid-sized suppliers of life science research products also exist, as well as even more small specialty providers.
This database of research supply companies was originally developed in-house for our own purposes, but we have had more and more clients requesting access to it.
For this reason, we updated and expanded it with additional company details. Now, we are officially launching it to the public – for a limited-time only.
This database features 63 companies selling life science products and tools to researchers.
Many, but not all, of these research supply companies either specialize in or offer stem cell research products as part of their larger product portfolio.
Categories included in this database include:
- Company Name
- Company Email
- Company Description
- Do they sell stem cell research products? (Yes/No)
Use this searchable, sortable database to:
- Identify companies commercializing new research products
- Learn about specialty providers of research tools by market niche
- Identify providers of research supplies serving your research needs
- Identify market competition (including competitors operating with a low-profile)
- Spot locations with a high number of research supply companies (geographic “hotspots”)
For today only, you can claim the database for only $27 and have access for life.
To prevent this data from getting shared, we are releasing a limited quantity and then we will pull it from the site.
Your product will be delivered instantly as an Excel download.
Of course, your investment is also backed by a full 60-Day Money Back Guarantee.