Regenerative medicine focus
Established listed biotech company
Development of innovative cell lines for therapeutics manufacture
Job summary (Exopharm)
Ongoing human cell line development and cGMP cell banks to support our therapeutic exosome manufacturing program.
Exopharm Ltd (ASX-EX1) is growing. We seek to fill this important development position within our team in Melbourne, Australia.
We are committed to bringing new exosome-based regenerative medicine products into reality, doing good science and meeting the highest quality standards.
This role is to lead the in-house development of cell lines and production of master cell banks with human proprietary cell lines.
You will have responsibilities in the development and validation of clinical-grade cell lines – including cell sourcing, cell modifications, cell characterisation and screening, bioreactor optimisation & preparation, master cell bank creation and bank management. Later you will oversee cell growth optimisation, media development and co-ordination with the DSP team.
- direct and hands-on cGMP practice in cell biomanufacturing
- previous experience in clinical-grade cell line development and Master Cell Bank management
- detailed knowledge of all aspects of cell manufacture for large-scale clinical use
- detailed knowledge of statistical methods and analytical techniques, adhering to defined protocols and conducting optimisation and troubleshooting where required
- data analysis, database management and report generation
- generation and review of SOPs and risk assessments
Experience with human adult stem cells (e.g. MSCs and iPSCs) will be highly regarded.
You will be a proactive, positive and capable problem solver – able to self-motivate and grow within a flexible and dynamic work-situation. You need to have excellent communication and time management skills and be able to work in a small team effectively with minimal oversight.
Apply today and join our world-class team! Outstanding pay and benefits policy.