2017 has never seen more opportunity for analysis of data, as the total global amount of data is now estimated to be 1.2 zettabytes.
Therefore, techniques for managing analysis of data must dynamically evolve.
While you may not understand the precise meaning of research terms such as meta-analysis, algorithmic analysis, or predictive trend analysis, it is important to ask yourself, are you embracing new and evolving methods for sourcing market data?
Futuristic (Definition): “Having or involving very modern technology or design”
Whether you are conducting your own market research or outsourcing it to a third-party, you should get clear answers to the following:
- How are you deriving market research findings?
- How are you identifying market trends at an early-stage of development?
- How reputable are your data input sources?
- Are both primary and secondary research methodologies employed?
- Are multiple resources utilized to confirm research findings?
- Are you integrating new social analytics into their analysis to analyze human behavior online?
Remember, the purpose of conducting market intelligence is to enhance corporate decision-making and to improve the profitability of your company.
To do this, you need to know that your market findings are valid and trustworthy. At our company, we have the belief that “small hinges swing big doors.”
Meaning, when you are empowered with the right form of leverage, you can access exponential growth.
Leveraging Futuristic Techniques
Whether you go the road yourself or you partner with a market research specialist, empower yourself to embrace 2018 with precise, high-tech research findings that you have validated through multiple research inputs.
Specifically, you should know the answers to the following questions:
- Are you utilizing techniques that are evolving and changing with the technology landscape?
- Do you have a growth mindset in which you are committed to continuously improving your market research methodologies?
- Are you aware of novel technologies that allow you to employ alerts, analytics, and tracking?
- Are you utilizing online databases to extract valuable trend rate data as soon as they launch?
- Do you have the capacity to stratify information by geography, using location-specific queries or enhanced tools for localization?
There has never before been more data available in the universe, so techniques for managing analysis of this data must dynamically evolve as well.
While it make require some initial investment, I promise you, it will give you an enviable edge.
As the first and only market research firm to specialize in the stem cell industry, BioInformant research has been cited by the Wall Street Journal, Xconomy, and Vogue Magazine. Serving market leaders that include Becton Dickinson, Pfizer, and Goldman Sachs, BioInformant is your global leader in stem cell industry data.