Dr. Prof. Alt is a Leading Authority on Stem Cells, Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
On May 3-5, 2019, the American Academy of Stem Cell Physicians (AAOSCP) will host a Scientific Congress and Workshop, featuring Basic Science to Clinical Practice. The AAOSCP is honored to announce that the event will feature renowned lecturer Eckhard U. Alt, MD, PhD, Professor of Medicine at Technische Universität in Munich, Professor at Tulane University in New Orleans and Professor at University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston. Dr. Prof. Alt is a leading global authority on Stem Cells, Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology, holding more than 650 patents on these subjects worldwide.
A.J. Farshchian MD, spokesman for the American Academy of Stem Cell physicians said earlier today: “We are proud to announce Dr. Alt joining the Faculty of the American Academy of Stem Cell physicians. This man’s resume extends to over 60 pages. He is one of the most experienced stem cell scientists of our time.”
Hosted at the Mandarin Oriental in Miami, Florida, the AAOSCP’s May 2019 event will showcase more than 40 world-class speakers, integrate the use of live patients to serve as a simulation of new techniques, and feature three days of interactive workshops with small participant-to-instructor ratios.
Dr. Professor Eckhard Alt to Present at the AAOSCP’s “Master Workshop”
As a highly sought after lecturer, Dr. Prof. Alt’s contributions have substantially contributed to the modern practice of medicine and supported a growing movement toward the integration of regenerative therapies. He is a frequent reviewer and serves on the Editorial Boards of respected journals. From 2001 to 2007, he was President of the International Cardiac and Electrophysiology Society.
He has also organized major national and international congresses, authored more than 500 publications, and introduced an impressive number of new therapies to clinical practice, including novel methods and devices related to:
- Rate-adaptive Pacing
- Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
- Stem Cell Treatment
Dr. Prof. Alt was elected among the leading 1000 physicians in Germany and the magazine Focus rated him among the “Best 12 Cardiologists in Germany.” As a world-renowned physician, scientist, researcher and inventor, he was named the 2009 Entrepreneur of the Year in Munich and Health Care Hero and Innovator of the Year in Houston, TX. His other accolades include receiving the Hahn Research Award from the European Society of Thoracic Surgery and the Ethica Award for Best Experimental Researcher from Erasmus University in Rotterdam.
Featured Speakers at the AAOSCP’s May 2019 Workshop
In addition to Dr. Prof. Alt, the AAOSCP’s May 2019 workshop will showcase more than 40 world-class speakers who are leading practitioners and researchers within the fields of stem cell therapy and science.
Other featured speakers at the event will include:
- Martin Dayton, AAOSCP Elect President
- Leonid Macheret – Basic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Injections
- Scott Greenberg — IRB Chair’s Update
- Benjamin Bieber –Techniques in Working With Ultrasound Master Level
- Richard Hull – Frequency in Stem Cells
- Dennis Harper – The Benefits of Utilizing Brown Fat in Treatment
- AJ Farshchian — Head and Neck
- Eckhard Alt — Stem Cells Latest Techniques
- Phillip Yoo – Laser & PEMF Bio Hacking for Enhanced Regenerative Medicine
- Dato Sri Dr. Mike Chan – Precursor/Progenitor Stem Cells, Nanomised Target-specific Peptides, and Exosomes
- Dmytro Klokol – Role of Precursor Stem Cells in Treatment of Chronic Degenerative and Age-related Diseases
- Sunny Kim — Interventional Musculoskeletal Ultrasound for the Regenerative Practitioner
- Andrei Zimiles – How to Succeed in Your Medical Business
- David Nebbeling – Microcurrents
- John Richardson, Esquire – Regulation Updates
- Ramon Castellanos – Techniques in Working with Knee Osteoarthritis
- William Song – Techniques in Harvesting Fat Cells
- Carlos Mercado – Erectus Shot Technique
- Joseph Purita – Orthopedic Regenerative Medicine
In addition to lectures, attendees will meet, attend workshops, and network with doctors and scientists. For medical practitioners and business owners, the event represents an opportunity to enhance their training, learn, and make connections, all while exploring new treatments and technologies.
To register for the event, visit the link below or call the AAOSCP at (305) 866-8384: aaoscp.com/workshops/
About the AAOSCP
The AAOSCP is an organization created to advance the research and development of therapeutics in regenerative medicine, including diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease related to or occurring within the human body. Its aim is to be an educational resource for physicians, scientists, and the public in diseases that can be caused by physiological dysfunction that are ameliorable to medical treatment.