BioInformant is the first and only research firm that has served the stem cell sector since it emerged, which means that we have massively grown our reach within the marketplace over the past decade.
If you need greater exposure within the stem cell marketplace, we can help you do the same.
As we are now deep into December, this is the time of year in which most of us have created (or will create) a strategic plan for the new year. Indeed, a plan is always necessary to achieve the broad exposure required to grow revenue and out-compete the competition. As you contemplate your strategies for 2016, do you know the eight key distribution platforms that BioInformant can use to help you spread your stem cell message?
8 Key Distribution Platforms We Can Leverage to Spread Your Stem Cell Message
There are a wide range of publishing and distribution platforms through which BioInformant can spread your message, including:
- Website – com is the fastest growing online publisher of stem cell market news; aggressive content publishing schedule; strong month-over-month growth.
- BioInformant’s Email Subscribers – We have a subscriber base of several thousand stem cell industry investors, executives, and research scientists.
- Social Media Channels
- Twitter – We are the fasting growing Stem Cell Account on Twitter.
- LinkedIn – We are a Top Influencer for Stem Cells on LinkedIn.
- Other Channels – We also utilize Facebook, SlideShare, Pinterest, and many other distribution platforms.
- Stem Cell Industry Conferences– We sponsor, network, and speak at a wide range of stem cell industry events and conferences, including the World Stem Cell Summit, Perinatal Stem Cell Society Annual Conference, Biorepositories & Sample Management Summit, Cord Blood World Europe, and others.
- Infographics – We specialize in use of infographics to convey data and metrics. These images rank extremely well within Google Image Search, SlideShare Search, and LinkedIn Search (because SlideShare is owned by LinkedIn). They are also powerful educational tools.
- Industry Relationships – We have strong partnerships within the stem cell community. We can directly connect you with influencers, write guest articles for other sites, and more.
- Interviews – We media expert on stem cells, most recently being interviewed by the Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Business Journal, and Xconomy. We can assist with media coverage and interviews.
- Press Releases – With our expertise in stem cell technologies, can assist with the creation and distribution of press releases for your company.
Click here to learn more about how we can help you grow visibility for your stem cell company.
Want to be better informed than your competition? Get future stem cell industry updates.
BioInformant is the only research firm that has served the stem cell sector since it emerged. Our management team comes from a BioInformatics background – the science of collecting and analyzing complex genetic codes – and applies these techniques to the field of market research. BioInformant has been featured on news outlets including the Wall Street Journal, Nature Biotechnology, CBS News, Medical Ethics, and the Center for BioNetworking. Serving Fortune 500 leaders that include GE Healthcare, Pfizer, Goldman Sachs, Becton Dickinson, and Thermo Fisher Scientific, BioInformant is your global leader in stem cell industry data.