One of BioInformant’s market reports is the “Complete 2015-16 Cord Blood Banking Industry Report.” Popular among cord blood banks, biobanks, cell therapy companies, and industry investors, the report is filled with 204 pages of critical industry metrics.
Recently, a business partner asked me what makes this market report unique.
It is an excellent question, because there are massive differences between this report and other variations of market and industry reports for the cord blood industry.
To learn more about the importance of choosing a qualified provider of cord blood market information, read the article, “Why I Respectfully Disagree with Other Market Intelligence Reports about Cord Blood Banking.”
Each of these important differences is explored in the sections below, with an emphasis on how the report can assist you with driving new revenue from the sale of cord blood and tissue storage services.
Remember, to benefit from the global cord blood market market, you need to anticipate and serve the needs of your clients – or your competitors will.
40-Question, 52-Page Survey of 600+ Recent and Expectant Parents Worldwide
The most unique attribute of the “Complete 2015-16 Cord Blood Banking Industry Report” is that it includes a survey of over 600+ parents worldwide, identifying why they bank publicly, privately, or not at all. This is a 40-question, 52-page survey that explores how to strategically position your cord blood and cord tissue products, effectively educate parents, prioritize your marketing budget, and more.
It also identifies rates of cord blood banking awareness by gender, income, geographic location, and education level so that you can target your marketing spending and drive more revenue from the sale of cord blood and cord tissue storage services.
No other global strategic report for the cord blood industry contains direct cord blood industry insights, collected through an end-user survey of recent and expectant parents.
10-Year Historical Database of Information on the Global Cord Blood Market
In addition, BioInformant’s cord blood industry report was written by our team of experts that has been tracking the industry from 2006 to present, giving us decade of historical data. We are also the first and only market research firm to specialize in tracking stem cell markets. This gives us the unique abilities to use a 10-year historical data set to identify market trends and conditions.
Using this historical information, we are able to provide extremely accurate market size determinations for 2015, with projections through 2020.
It also provides a robust foundation for 5-year projections of key industry metrics, including scientific publications, grants, patents, clinical trials, and more.
Continuously Maintained Dashboards Set with Triggers for Data that Exhibit Unexpected Variation
Importantly, BioInformant also uses continuously maintained dashboards that trigger alerts when data exhibit unexpected variation.
Therefore, we are able to identify cord blood industry trends right as they begin to impact the marketplace.
As part of this dashboard, we track cord blood industry metrics that include:
- Cord blood clinical trials
- Cord blood scientific publications
- Cord blood grants
- Cord blood patents
- Cord blood technologies
- Cord blood industry mergers & acquisitions
- Cord blood industry collaborations
- Cord blood industry investments
- New market entrants within the cord blood industry
Social Analytics for the Global Cord Blood Market
Furthermore, BioInformant tracks social analytics, such as the cost-per-click (CPC) for the term “cord blood,” which has now risen to more than $40 per click in the U.S. and $20 per click worldwide. We are now in the process of analyzing other social metrics as well, including top shared cord blood articles, most popular hashtags related to Twitter, frequency of cord blood search terms and more.
Clients who claim the “Complete 2015-16 Global Cord Blood Banking Industry Report” will receive these findings by email as they become available.
This type of data also helps us to identify market leaders based on growth rate and region of the world, providing a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape within the global cord blood industry.
Investors Impacting the Global Cord Blood Market
BioInformant also analyzes the types of investments being made within the cord blood marketplace, including investments made by:
- ABS Capital Partners & HLM Management
- KKR & Company
- Bay City Capital
- GTCR, LLC
Trends Impacting the Global Cord Blood Marketplace
Additionally, BioInformant identifies trends that are impacting the global cord blood banking marketplace.
For instance, one vital trend impacting the industry is a tendency toward diversified stem cell biobanking, a topic of major discussion at a recent “Expert Luncheon” that I headed at the World Stem Cell Summit 2015 in Atlanta, GA. Titled, “Unlimited Opportunities – Measuring the multi-billion dollar cord blood banking and cellular therapy industry,” this discussion was attended by Heather Brown (VP of Scientific & Medical Affairs at Cord Blood Registry), Ted Goldberg (Founder and President of Cordon Vital), and Dr. Yijia Li (Director of the Yunnan Province Stem Cell Bank in China), as well as many other players across the global cord blood banking marketplace.
The “Complete 2015-16 Global Cord Blood Banking Industry Report” reveals the impact these diverse stem cell storage services are having on the cord blood and tissue banking market. For example, there is growing interest in dental stem cell banking, placental banking, amniotic stem cell storage, and more.
Key Value Points
Remember, to profit from this lucrative and rapidly expanding market, you need to understand your key strengths relative to the competition, intelligently position your products to fill gaps in the marketplace, and take advantage of crucial trends.
Therefore, the “Complete 2015-16 Global Cord Blood Banking Industry Report” includes:
- A 40-Question, 52-page Survey of 600+ Parents Worldwide
- Cord Blood Market Size Determinations, with 5-year Projections
- 10 Years of Historical Market Data (2006 to present)
- Key Industry Metrics, including Patents, Scientific Publications, Grants, Clinical Trials, and More
- A SWOT Analysis for the Global Cord Blood Industry (“Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats”)
- Competitive Environment Analysis, with Profiles of Key Competitors with the Global Cord Blood Market
- Social Analytics, including “Price-per-Click” (PPC) Costs for Cord Blood and Cord Tissue search terms
- Key Alliances and Partnerships within the Cord Blood Industry
- Key Technologies Impacting the Cord Blood Market
- Key Institutional Investors Impacting the Global Cord Blood Market, including Date, Amount, and Type of Investment
Valuable Bonuses Worth More than $4,000
In addition, BioInformant’s “Complete 2015-16 Global Cord Blood Banking Industry Report” includes with valuable bonuses, including:
- BioInformant’s “Global Cord Blood Banking Industry Database 2015-16”: Valued at $1,249, this database contains every active cord blood bank worldwide (nearly 500), plus 3,500+ contacts for individuals operating within the global cord blood industry. Sort it by country, company name, or contact details, to assess competition within any region of interest.
- 12-Months of 1-on-1 Consultation: Your order also includes 12-months of complimentary phone and email consultation on how to implement the report findings into your organization (value of $1,995). No other company has the capacity to offer you access to their team.
Greater than 100% Money Back Guarantee
Finally, the “Complete 2015-16 Global Cord Blood Banking Industry Report” is covered by BioInformant’s Greater than 100% Money Back Guarantee. Meaning, if the strategies and tools aren’t helpful to you, we will cheerfully refund 100% of your money and you can keep the product.
Claim this report now to profit from this expanding market – or your competition will: https://bioinformant.wpengine.com/product/complete-2015-16-global-cord-blood-banking-industry-report/