Currently, 45 market competitors which compose the exosome industry in therapeutics and diagnostics. Twenty six of them are companies specializing in exosomes and nineteen of them are established companies that have recently jumped into the exosome industry.
In this market analysis, we present graphs and figures that elucidate key trends from across the exosome landscape. Detailed emphasis is given to rates of exosomes papers and granted patents, as well as the rate at which competitors have entered the marketplace and their geographic distribution.
This product reveals:
- The location, year founded, founding members, and core technology of all exosome companies worldwide
- The intellectual property (IP) owned by all exosome companies worldwide
- The number (#) of patents issued to each market competitor
- The specific patents issued to each market competitor, including Title, Patent Number, Inventor, Priority Date and Grant Date
- The number (#) of scientific papers attributed to each market competitor
- A breakdown of the all exosome companies worldwide by area of focus (specialty), including:
- Cell Therapy
- Drug Discovery Services
- A quantitative comparison of the number of scientific papers and grants issued by all of the exosome market competitors
- The identities of all exosome market competitors worldwide and the year each competitor entered the market
- The rate of market entry on a year-over-year basis (compounded growth)
- Geographic distribution of exosome companies on a map, as well as the distribution of the exosome companies on a country-by-country basis
This product includes:
- A comprehensive 13-page PowerPoint Presentation featuring market details for all global competitors
- A 10-page PDF filled with tables and charts
- Maps analyzing the geographic distribution of exosome competitors
With the competitive nature of the global exosome market, you don’t have the time to do the research. Claim this research to become immediately informed, without sacrificing hours of unnecessary research or missing critical opportunities.
Greater Than 100% Money Back Guarantee
All BioInformant products come with a Greater Than 100% Money Back Guarantee. If the strategies and tools aren’t helpful to you – we’ll cheerfully refund your money, and you can keep the product.
Have questions? Email us at [email protected] to get a rapid reply. Checkout below to get immediate access to your product files, with printing rights allowed.
With an online readership of nearly one million viewers per year, BioInformant is a U.S. market research firm with 15 years of experience. As the first and only market research firm to specialize in the stem cell industry, BioInformant research has been cited by the Wall Street Journal, Xconomy, and Vogue Magazine. Headquartered in Washington, DC, BioInformant is strategically positioned to be near the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the U.S. FDA, the Maryland Biotech Corridor, and policy makers on Capital Hill.