In this 21-page, 50+ respondent survey, cell therapy manufacturing executives reveal when and why they choose to partner with a cell therapy contact manufacturing organization (CMO).
Importantly, it reveals the selection criteria that cell therapy executives use to select a CMO partner, as well as their perspectives on manufacturing capacity, geography, pure-play versus hybrid CMOs, and much more.
A contract manufacturing organization (CMO) is a company that serves cell therapy companies on a contract basis. Common cell therapy CMO services include cell therapy product development, manufacturing, clinical trial support, and commercial supply.
Questions asked in this survey include:
- Which organization do you represent?
- Which position do you hold within your company?
- What is your job function?
- Where is your company headquartered?
- At what stage is your most advanced cell therapy product?
- Thinking about your most advanced therapy, is it autologous or allogeneic?
- At what stage of development would you expect to engage a CMO partner?
- For how long do you expect to engage the services of a CMO?
- What key things are critical for a CMO to offer in order to have a long-term partnership with a company like yours?
- How important is having capacity in multiple regions or having multiple locations in a region for close proximity to the customer?
- In your experience, who has the biggest influence on the choice of raw material specification? (eg. Cell media, single use disposables, etc.)
- At what stage in developing a cell therapy is this decision made?
- How do you view CMOs that are or may work extensively with other cell therapy companies? Do you view them more favorably (e.g. because of expertise or scale) or less favorably (e.g. due to competition)?
- Hybrid CMOs develop cell therapy products and provide CMO services. Pure play CMOs function exclusively as a CMO service provider. Which CMO type do you prefer?
- What is your selection criteria when choosing a CMO partner?
For a geographic breakdown of the respondents, 40% were from the USA, 20% were from Europe, 16% were from Asia, 5% were from South America, and 19% were rest-of-world (ROW).
Completed August 2017, this cell therapy manufacturing survey of 50+ respondents is an indispensable resource for CMO and CDMOs specializing in the rapidly evolving cell and gene therapy industry.
For a limited-time, you can claim this 21-page survey for only $97 and have access to it for life.
To prevent this data from getting shared, we are releasing a limited quantity and then we will pull it from the site. Your product will be delivered instantly as a PDF download.
Of course, your investment is also backed by a full 60-Day Money Back Guarantee.