BioInformant is honored to be sponsoring the upcoming conference, “Hands-on Stem Cell Therapies and Biologics for the Clinical Application of Pain Management.” Hosted by the renowned conference organizer and educator, Boston Biolife, the event is being held in Washington, DC, on March 19-20, 2016.
In addition to sponsoring the event, BioInformant will be attending the event. We will be bringing you:
- Live tweeting of the event (connect with us on Twitter @StemCellMarket)
- Live event coverage across a variety of social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, and more
- Live blogging about the event to be published at BioInformant.com and BostonBiolife.com
- Professional quality event images on Flickr
This two-day course allows the participants to experience a comprehensive and intensive learning opportunity focusing on regenerative medicine techniques and their clinical applications in pain management.
The course is designed to serve the Pain Management Physician, Physiatrist, and/or Spine Physician who is currently practicing and would like to begin learning more about regenerative medicine and its applications. It will feature hands-on, interactive workshops, as well as discussion of the following topics:
- Current landscape of stem cells in regenerative medicine and recent research advances in stem cell therapy for degenerative disc disease (DDD)
- Fundamentals of stem cell science
- Bone marrow aspirate (BMA) acquisition techniques
- Growth factors, proteins and their influence on regenerative medicine
- The biochemistry of amniotic fluid and placental derivatives
- Biochemistry of the platelet rich plasma (PRP)
- Biochemistry of fibrin based proteins for degenerative disc disease (DDD)
- Regulatory landscape
- Surgical approaches and clinical outcomes
- Stem cell imaging technologies
To learn more about the event or to attend, visit: http://www.bostonbiolife.com/product/c02ddd-was/
Want to be better informed than your competition? Get future stem cell industry updates.
BioInformant is the only research firm to serve the stem cell sector since it emerged. BioInformant research has been cited by major news outlets that include the Wall Street Journal, Nature Biotechnology, CBS News, Medical Ethics, and the Center for BioNetworking. Serving Fortune 500 leaders that include GE Healthcare, Pfizer, Goldman Sachs, and Becton Dickinson, BioInformant is your global leader in stem cell industry data.
Click here to view our global strategic reports for the stem cell and cord blood industry.
Tell Us What You Think!